Sunday, July 30, 2006

Erotic Tickling Stories Sex



"Great, I'll have everything ready when you get home. Love you," Jimmy said and kissed his mother briefly on the lips. He almost lingered longer but fear made him pull back and hurry out of the house.

"OK, baby," Julie purred. "You're right. I've never fucked a black man before, but there's always a first time for everything." Despite the churning in her gut from the need to cum, Julie put all of her newfound oral prowess to work on this lush piece of meat. She licked up and down the shaft, licked his balls, then retraced her steps up his shaft to the head. Closing her eyes and groaning slowly, Julie opened her mouth and accepted his black cock into her mouth. Deeper and deeper he went, further even that the first man, until she felt his kinky pubic hairs at her nose. Satisfied that she could take it all, she pulled back and began to suck with abandon, humming and moaning and slobbering all over his cock.

"NOT WITHOUT MY DADDY, CUM WITH ME DADDY!!" Kim cries out as she leans her body forward, running her hands down his legs taking a death grip onto his ankles her body shakes fiercely (like a wild fire running rapid through a dry forest) as his hands hold onto her hips tightly he pushes one last time deep inside her rose bud, as they scream almost in perfect harmony, riding through wave after wave of a deliciously hot erotic orgasms together.

Bill did as he was instructed. Fifteen years as a bank manager had taught him to comply immediately with any robbery, especially when there was someone else involved. Tiffany looked more surprised than scared at the moment, he thought. It would take a few seconds for her to take in what was happening.

"Definitely," I answered, "I'm just not sure which ten."

She'd wondered if this sort of thing was too extreme, but Alastair had assured her that it fit in perfectly with his plan. When she'd asked what exactly that was, he'd smiled mysteriously at her and remained silent. Sada shook her hair from her face, gave her make-up one last check, then headed out of the changing room, holding onto her number. They were couple number eighty-one this time. Alastair was waiting for her in the room reserved for the couples dancing tonight.

I was surprised, and didn't try to hide it.

'Honey, you've seen the brochure with the pictures. You know they do.'

Kevin was in fact lying on the floor outside the bathroom door jerking off while watching his "sister" finger-fuck her dripping pussy. When he shot, he was so hot his spunk went half way up the wall! Thinking about the incident later (when the blood returned to his other head) Kevin realized that Dawn MUST have known he was watching. But he couldn't just come out and ask her just in case he was wrong. But he also decided that turn-about was fair play.

--------------- ----------------------------

I thought that I might escape while we prepared for the night out. Then it hit me. How could I escape, knowing that Big Jon might just kidnap some other poor woman and do the kind of things to her that he had done to me? No, my only right course here was to remain and try to work on Big Jon to protect the other ladies!

She asked for me hand, as we both massaged my pussy and clit. Emily then stopped messaging my clit but began kissing my breasts. "Now these do not belong to some little girl," she said. "You are beautiful woman." She then began quickly licking my hard nipples. I could barely catch my breath.

"It's okay, just keep it down every once and a while, you know I work and go to school full time." I said, noticing he was standing with his hands behind his back. "Why are you standing like that? What do have behind your back?"

"It's an experiment. I want to see if anybody notices what you're doing. If there's any trouble bunch up and move slowly to the door."

The three troops stripped off their clothes and began raping Monica all night long.

They were over an hour in their stroll, watching a beautiful sunset before they returned. Coming back up the stairs they heard a banging and heard Joe demanding Don open the door. Poking their heads around the corner they found a very drunk Joe pounding on the door to Don's room and shouting for him to open the door. The three stood and watched until Joe pulled out the key to his own room and opened, breaking through the security chain in doing so. After Joe had gone in and shut the door behind him, they walked quietly to Don and Diane's room, entered and shut the door quietly behind them. Now didn't look like the time to talk to Joe.

Safely bundled now in the warm backseat of the cab, Michael kisses my lips, my neck, my shoulders as I throw my leg over his lap and mount him feverishly. Still vibrating from the thrill of public exhibitionism, my clitoris grinds against his groin.

"No wait! Cum on the sidewalk for me only tell me what is going through that dirty mind in graphic detail. Do it now or I will call the Police. Get on your knees and look at her." She said pointing to the ground at her feet.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home